Samstag, 2. März 2013

stripes surely like color



You may have realized, that I skipped a day.

Well.. yesterday was such a heavy storm in Tokyo I did not feel like going out, neither was there time for a spring outfit... But, patience was rewarded.

Today seemed to be one of these beautiful warm early spring days, with sun all over the place. Inspired me for something orange and b/w. Though I might have catch a cold after being surprised by heavy rain yesterday..







Shades by Diesel, Shirt by Zara, Shorts by Uniqlo, Tights by Falke, Pumps by Diana, Blazer by Stefanel



What do you think?

3 Kommentare:

  1. WOW! Inlove with this look! stripes paired with coral are a winner! Keeping my fingers cross for more sunny days !

    kisses,
    http://rosdays.blogspot.co.il/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love this outfit on you. Amazing pants.

    XO

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I like this shirt :)
    Greets xx Natalie
    http://just-takeiteasy.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen